Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Brass, Chrome Plating||Service Pressure:||12 Bar|
|Installing Form::||Conventional||Flow Coefficient(k):||80|
|Glass Bulb Color:||Orange, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue||Working Pressure:||0.35MPa|
|Nominal Diameter:||Dn15, Dn20||Flow Range:||15~150L/Min|
|Atomize Aangle:||120, 150, 180degree|
0.35MPa Fire Sprinkler Heads,
quick response sprinkler heads,
Quick Response Fire Sprinkler Heads
Quick Response Fire Sprinkler Heads Brass Chrome Plating Material
Fire Sprinkler Head With Glass Bulb Sprinkler 15~150L/Min Spray Nozzle
There are several types of fire sprinklers: pendant type, upright type, ordinary type, side wall type and concealed type sprinkler
This water mist nozzle consists of frame, apex and deflector. It is to protect areas with combustibles that water will be atomized by the deflector and ejected when it flows into the nozzle once a fire happens. The nozzle will keep spraying water mist to prevent fire from spreading during the fire disaster.
1. Water is the only needed extinguishing agent.
2. Foam solution can also be added to put out liquid caused fire.
3. It can be used combine with other extinguishing system such as the powder system.
|Model||Rated Working Pressure(MPa)||Flow(L/min)||Flow Coefficient(K)||Atomize Angle|
1. The drooping sprinkler is the most widely used sprinkler. It is installed drooping on the water supply branch pipe. The shape of the sprinkler is parabolic, spraying 80-100% of the total water to the ground. Mainly used in places that do not need decoration, such as workshops, warehouses, parking garages, kitchens, etc.
2. The upright sprinkler is installed upright on the water supply branch pipe. The sprinkling shape is parabolic, spraying 80-100% of the total water volume downwards, and part of it is sprayed to the ceiling. It is suitable for installation in places where there are many moving objects and are prone to collisions. In places such as warehouses, it can also be concealed on the roof of the room ceiling mezzanine to protect the ceiling boron with more flammable materials.
3. Ordinary sprinklers can be installed directly, or they can be installed downwardly on the sprinkler pipe network, spraying 40%-60% of the total water volume down, and the larger part is sprayed to the ceiling. It is suitable for restaurants, shops, warehouses, underground garages and other places.
4. Side wall sprinklers are installed against the wall, which is suitable for installation in places where space is difficult to pipe. They are mainly used in light-dangerous parts of buildings such as offices, halls, lounges, and corridor rooms.
1. What is the minimum order quantity for your product?
The minimum order quantity is one set/set.Foam liquid is generally 1000 liters
2. Do you have your own factory manufacturer?
Yes, we have been a manufacturer for more than 20 years. Our main products are foam fire extinguishing equipment, bladder storage tank foam system, balanced pressure distribution system, etc. We can provide a one-stop service including fire protection products.
3. What are your payment terms?
We accept wire transfer, letter of credit, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
4. How long is the delivery time?
Usually about 15 days after payment, if you have custom or other requirements for delivery time, you need to communicate again.
5. Can OEM be accepted?
Yes, we provide customized designs for customers.
You are welcome to contact us, we provide in-depth customized services to better solve your product needs!
Contact Person: Sales Manager