Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Power Source:||Motor, Diesel, Hydraulic Turbine|
foam proportioner system,
skid pump units
Balance Pressure Foam Proportioning System Foam Pump Skid
Balance Pressure Foam Proportioning System Foam Pump For Skid Fire Fighting
The balance foam proportioning system is designed to supply proportionable foam solution for foam system. A foam pump acquires foam concentrate into proportioner from a foam storage tank. It is especially applicable to petrochemical enterprises, oil depots, wharfs and drilling platforms. The system mainly consists of atmospheric foam tank, foam pump, dynamic unit, balance valve, foam proportioner, control valves and control system.
When a fire happens, water pump and foam pump will be started. The pressure of water and foam solution will be sensed by balance valve, balance valve will adjust its opening degree to reach dynamic equilibrium. Foam solution and pressurized water will be mixed in foam proportioner to achieve foam solution. If the pressure and flow from water inlet is unstable, balance valve will adjust the amount of foam concentrate into proporitoner to reach dynamic equilibrium. By this way the system get accurate mixing ratio. Atmospheric foam tank can be feed even when the system is under operating, which prolongs the working time.
The system can be divided into motor driven, hydraulic turbine driven, diesel driven or the combination driven of above power according to power source of foam pump.
Hydraulic Turbine Drive
The hydraulic turbine driven balance foam proportioning system relies on a hydraulic turbine to drive the foam pump. Hydraulic turbine requires no electrical power—operating solely by the pressure of the inlet water supply.
Motor driven balance foam proportioning system drives foam pump with a electric motor. There are two motors available in this system. If the duty pump is broken, the standby pump will replace it to make sure the system can operate normally.
Combination Drive of Diesel & Motor
The combination of diesel and motor driven balance foam proportioning system has two power source to drive foam pump. To drive foam pump with a diesel is a reliable way. The system can keep working even when there is power failure. Usually diesel drive foam pump proportioning system will combine with motor driven.
|Model||Size of Proportioner (mm)||Working Pressure Range (MPa)||Flow Range (L/S)||Mixing Ratio|
1. Maintenance and manage staff should know the principle, performance and operating of the equipment.
2. To make sure the equipment keep a good standby state, the equipment should be maintained and checked regularly and keep a checking record.
3. The equipment should operate at least once a year. Check the valves, pipes and accessories to make sure they are intact.
4. Check the appearance of pressure gauge, valves, pipes and accessories every quarter to make sure they are intact.
5. Check the main valves regularly (at least once a month), check the open and close of those valves.
6. Wash the pipes with fresh water every time after using. Repair the paint and do trust prevention
7. Do sampling inspection for foam concentrate in storage tank as per warranty from foam concentrate supplier.
8. Change the foam concentrate regularly. Wash the tank and pipes and refill foam concentrate.
1. There are dedicated lugs on foam storage tank for transportation and installation. Do not use the pipes or other accessories as lugs to avoid accessory units shift or leakage.
2. Check the pipes and flanges to make sure if they are tight before operation. Check if the valves are closed.
3. Read the product instruction carefully before operating and operate as the instruction.
4. Fill the tank with concentrate as designed volume when the equipment come into use.
5. Contact with our company immediately if the equipment was found any abnormal conditions during using and maintenance.
Contact Person: Sales Manager