Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Source:||Electric Motor, Diesel, Hydraulic Motor||Material:||304 SS|
|Pump Type:||Gear Pump||Package:||Pallet|
foam proportioning equipment,
skid pump units
Fire Fighting Balanced Pressure Proportioning System Foam Skid
Balance Pressure pump skid-proportioning system accurately controls the flow of foam concentrate in to the water stream. The system automatically controls the foam concentrate over a wide range of flow and pressure, without manual adjustment.The system is typically used in the fixed foam system and specialised mobile equipments to protect tank farm, offshore platform, air craft hanger, marine dock, loading rack and in many other applications and in all types of hazard.
|Model||Size of Proportioner (mm)||Working Pressure Range (MPa)||Flow Range (L/S)||Mixing Ratio|
The basic system utilizes the principle of operation based on the use of a modified venturi device called “Ratio Controller”. As the water flows through a nozzle at the inlet of ratio controller, a low-pressure area is created between the inlet nozzle and a down stream section called diffuser. This low-pressure area causes foam concentrate to flow through a metering orifice at the concentrate inlet and into the low-pressure area. As the system demand varies, the flow through the ratio controller increase or decreases, which in turn varies the pressure at low pressure area of ratio controller, creating a corresponding pressure drop across the foam concentrate metering orifice. This corresponding change of pressure results in a foam concentrate flow, which is proportional to the water flow through the ratio controller.
The pressure sensing line from the ratio controller inlet for water pressure, and from the concentrate supply side above the metering orifice are connected to a bypass valve. This valve automatically adjusts the concentrate pressure corresponding to the water pressure by re-circulating the concentrate in return line to the concentrate storage tank. Manually the pressure can also be balanced by using manual regulating globe valve to read equal pressure of the water gauge and the foam concentrate gauge (or through a duplex gauge).
The system is available as a skid mounted unit, in different flow range, varying from 150 to 18000 LPM. Each skid consist of a positive displacement pump, a pump drive, an electric control, a bypass valve, a manual regulating valve, a ratio controller, interconnecting piping in stainless steel with various controlling valves, check valve, flush-in and flush-out valve. The system is also available for operation in auto mode.
1. Keep wash valve closed and open all other manual valves
2. Start fire water pump to supply pressurized water for this system.
3. Press the "foam inlet valve open" button (green color) on control box to allow foam get into the system.
4. Press the "hydraulic turbine valve open" button (green color) on control box to start the hydraulic turbine. System will be under operating by now.
5. Press the "foam inlet valve close" button (red color) to stop the foam getting into the system.
6. Open the manual wash valve to allow water get into the system. Keep the fire pump running for several minutes to wash the system with fresh water.
7. Press the "hydraulic turbine valve close" button (red color) to stop the hydraulic turbine.
8. Stop fire water pump to stop water supply.
9. Close all manual valves on the skid to set it into standby condition.
1. Do you offer free sample for your clients?
Yes, we offer sample for most of the products.
2. What's the MOQ of your products?
Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
3. Are you manufacturer with your own factory?
Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 20 years.
4. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union,etc.
5. How long is the delivery time?
Usually around 12 days after payment.
6. Do you have technical support?
Yes, we have a professional engineering team.
7. Do you have warranty?
Yes, all products have one year warranty.
8. Can you accept OEM?
Yes, we do customized design for our clients.
Contact Person: Sales Manager