Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Diameter:||Dn65~Dn500||Nominal Pressure:||0.8MPa Or 1.6MPa|
|Medium Temperature:||Medium Temperature||Type:||Fire Valve|
|Size:||6 Inch||Working Pressure:||200 PSI|
Carbon Steel 6 Inch Gate Valve,
DN150 6 Inch Gate Valve,
DN80 cast iron gate valve
DN80 DN150 Carbon Steel 6 Inch Gate Valve With Pipe Fittings
Industrial Ductile Iron Carbon Steel Non-Vertical Valve Stem DN80 DN150 Water Flange Gate Valve With Pipe Fittings
Gate valve introduction:
Surface of the valve was covered with advanced epoxy and flashboard was covered with rubber. Other parts which will contact with medium are all made of stainless steel or copper alloy, which fundamentally prevent it from being contaminated by medium. It fits pipelines of drinkable water, food industry, fire water and sewage treatment.
|Short||Long||1.0 Mpa||1.6 Mpa||1.0 Mpa||1.6 Mpa||1.0 Mpa||1.6 Mpa|
Gate valve characteristics:
The body is made of high-grade nodular cast iron, the weight is about 20%~30% lighter than the traditional gate valve, and the installation and maintenance are convenient.
The gate adopts high-quality rubber for overall inner and outer rubber. European rubber vulcanization technology enables the vulcanized gate to ensure accurate geometric dimensions, and the rubber and ductile cast gate are firmly connected, not easy to fall off and have good elastic memory.
Note for gate valve:
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the pressure difference between inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate at least once a month.
Contact Person: Sales Manager