Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Range:||4-360L/S||Working Pressure:||6-12 Bar|
|Mixing Ratio:||3% Or 6%||Proportioner Size:||3"-10"|
|Usage:||Foam / Water Fire Sprinkler||Item Name:||Foam Bladder Tank|
foam bladder tank,
foam proportioning equipment
Fire Suppression 50 Gallon Foam Bladder Tank For Fire Fightin
The foam tank and the low/medium expansion foam generator construct the low/medium foam spraying system. It can also construct the high expansion total flooding extinguishing system with high expansion foam generator.It is especially suitable to put out fire caused by inflammable liquid tank or large scale of spill fire.This method allows the water/foam ratio to remain stable by automatically adjusting to the variable flow rates and pressure conditions that may occur during system operation. It aims at fire of class A and class B, especially for fire of class B. The foam bladder tank mainly applied in occasions such as places where inflammable liquid was produced, stored and transported. This feature makes bladder tanks particularly suitable for multiple hazard systems, sprinkler systems and any other system operating under variable, non predictable, flow and pressure conditions.
The foam bladder tank is the main unit of the foam extinguishing system. The device consists of pressure tank, bladder, proportioner, pressure gauge, valves and pipeline. A pump is needed to supply pressurized water. When pressurized water flow though proportioner, a small part of water (3%-6%) flow into tank from branch pipe to press the bladder to swap out equal foam concentrate and then mix with another part of water (97%-93%) to form foam solution in proportioner and provide to foam generator.
|Working Pressure Range (MPa)||0.6~1.2 (87~174 PSI)|
|Pressure Drop (MPa)||≤0.2|
|Test Pressure||Strength (MPa)||1.5|
|Tank Capacity (L)||200~15000 (52~3963 Gallon)|
|Size of Proportioner (mm)||DN80~DN250 (3"~10")|
|Flow Capacity(L/S)||4~360 (63~1513 GPM)|
|Mixing Ratio (L/S)||3% OR 6%|
1. Device should be installed at places with shelter to avoid sun and rain. Ambient temperature should be within 40°C and leave enough space for operation. Device should be installed at concrete floor and fastened with anchor nuts.
2. Do the hydraulic test after installing. Open the tank vent valve first then fill water into bladder from concentrate draining pipe. Then close tank vent valve when bladder is full of water. Pressurize the system and keeping for 10 minutes when pressure gets test pressure, tank should have no leakage. Close water inlet valve and open water drainage valve and concentrate drainage valve to drain water away in tank and bladder. (We will do this test when products leave the factory)
1. Do you offer free sample for your clients?
Yes, we offer sample for most of the products.
2. What's the MOQ of your products?
Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
3. Are you manufacturer with your own factory?
Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 20 years.
4. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union,etc.
5. How long is the delivery time?
Usually around 12 days after payment.
6. Do you have technical support?
Yes, we have a professional engineering team.
7. Do you have warranty?
Yes, all products have one year warranty.
8. Can you accept OEM?
Yes, we do customized design for our clients.
Contact Person: Sales Manager