Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow Range:||4-360L/S||Mixing Ratio:||3% Or 6%|
|Working Pressure:||6-12 Bar||Proportioner Size:||3"-10"|
|Usage:||Foam / Water Fire Sprinkler||Item Name:||Foam Bladder Tank|
foam bladder tank,
foam proportioning equipment
Carbon Steel1,500 Liter Bladder Tank For Fire Extinguishing, Foam Generator Device
Foam Bladder Tanks offer a reliable and simpler method of foam proportioning. Bladder Tank system includes a pressure-rated tank with an internal rubber bladder. Upon system actuation, incoming water applies pressure to the rubber bladder, which supplies pressurized foam concentrate to the proportioning device (ratio controller). The foam ratio controller meters the foam concentrate into the fire water line, creating a foam solution. The solution is then piped to the discharge devices protecting the hazard area. Bladder tanks are available in horizontal and vertical mounting with a completely pre-piped option.
The foam tank and the low/medium expansion foam generator construct the low/medium foam spraying system. It can also construct the high expansion total flooding extinguishing system with a high expansion foam generator. It is especially suitable to put out the fire caused by an inflammable liquid tank or large scale of spill fire. This method allows the water/foam ratio to remain stable by automatically adjusting to the variable flow rates and pressure conditions that may occur during system operation. It aims at the fire of class A and class B, especially for the fire of class B. The foam bladder tank mainly applied in occasions such as places where the inflammable liquid was produced, stored and transported. This feature makes bladder tanks particularly suitable for multiple hazard systems, sprinkler systems and any other system operating under variable, nonpredictable, flow, and pressure conditions. The foam bladder tank is the main unit of the foam extinguishing system. The device consists of a pressure tank, bladder, proportioner, pressure gauge, valves, and pipeline. A pump is needed to supply pressurized water. When pressurized water flows through proportioner, a small part of water (3%-6%) flow into tank from branch pipe to press the bladder to swap out equal foam concentrate and then mix with another part of water (97%-93%) to form foam solution in proportioner and provide to foam generator.
|Working Pressure Range (MPa)||0.6~1.2 (87~174 PSI)|
|Pressure Drop (MPa)||≤0.2|
|Test Pressure||Strength (MPa)||1.5|
|Tank Capacity (L)||200~15000 (52~3963 Gallon)|
|Size of Proportioner (mm)||DN80~DN250 (3"~10")|
|Flow Capacity(L/S)||4~360 (63~1513 GPM)|
|Mixing Ratio (L/S)||3%; 6%|
1. Pre-piped option for easy installation
2. Reversible water inlet direction: Water can be directed from either of the sides
3. Standard Unit comes with pressure gauges, control valve, thermal pressure relief valve, sight glass and fills & drain valves
4. All valve and accessories accompanied with identification nameplates
5. Can be offered in flanged or grooved inlet/outlet connection
1. The device should be installed at places with a shelter to avoid sun and rain. Ambient temperature should be within 40°C and leave enough space for operation. The device should be installed at the concrete floor and fastened with anchor nuts.
2. Do the hydraulic test after installing it. Open the tank vent valve first then fill water into the bladder from concentrate draining pipe. Then close the tank vent valve when the bladder is full of water. Pressurize the system and keeping for 10 minutes when the pressure gets test pressure, the tank should have no leakage. Close water inlet valve and open water drainage valve and concentrate drainage valve to drain water away in tank and bladder. (We will do this test when products leave the factory)
1. Do you offer a free sample for your clients?
Yes, we offer a sample for most of the products.
2. What's the MOQ of your products?
Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
3. Are you a manufacturer with your own factory?
Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 20 years.
4. What are your payment terms?
We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
5. How long is the delivery time?
Usually around 12 days after payment.
6. Do you have technical support?
Yes, we have a professional engineering team.
7. Do you have a warranty?
Yes, all products have one year warranty.
8. Can you accept OEM?
Yes, we do customized design for our clients.
Contact Person: Sales Manager