Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Flow:||960-15000LPM||Power Source:||Electric Motor, Diesel, Hydraulic Motor|
|Proportioner Size:||3"-8"||Pump Type:||Gear Pump|
foam proportioning equipment,
skid pump units
Fire Fighting Balanced Pressure Proportioning System Foam Skid
Balance Pressure pump skid-proportioning system accurately controls the flow of foam concentrate in to the water stream. The system automatically controls the foam concentrate over a wide range of flow and pressure, without manual adjustment.The system is typically used in the fixed foam system and specialised mobile equipments to protect tank farm, offshore platform, air craft hanger, marine dock, loading rack and in many other applications and in all types of hazard.A qualified and trained person must commission the system. After few initial successful tests, an authorised person must be trained to perform the inspection and testing of the system. It is recommended to carry out physical inspection of the system at least once in a week. The inspector should verify that all the valves are in their proper position as per the system requirement and there is no damage to any component.The system must be operated periodically to verify its normal operating condition as per the instruction for testing provided with the equipment.
|Model||Size of Proportioner (mm)||Working Pressure Range (MPa)||Flow Range (L/S)||Mixing Ratio|
1. Build a foundation for both the skid and foam tank. The two foundations should be in an equivalent elevation.
2. Mount the skid and foam tank on their respective foundations with anchor bolts.
3. Connect foam tank foam outlet with skid foam inlet by flexible pipe.
4. Full Fill foam tank with foam concentrate from foam reflux inlet, then connect foam tank foam reflux inlet with skid foam reflux pipe by stainless steel pipe.
1. Keep wash valve closed and open all other manual valves
2. Start fire water pump to supply pressurized water for this system.
3. Press the "foam inlet valve open" button (green color) on control box to allow foam get into the system.
4. Press the "hydraulic turbine valve open" button (green color) on control box to start the hydraulic turbine. System will be under operating by now.
5. Press the "foam inlet valve close" button (red color) to stop the foam getting into the system.
6. Open the manual wash valve to allow water get into the system. Keep the fire pump running for several minutes to wash the system with fresh water.
7. Press the "hydraulic turbine valve close" button (red color) to stop the hydraulic turbine.
8. Stop fire water pump to stop water supply.
9. Close all manual valves on the skid to set it into standby condition.
1. Do you offer free sample for your clients?
Yes, we offer sample for most of the products.
2. What's the MOQ of your products?
Our MOQ is one (1) piece/set.
3. Are you manufacturer with your own factory?
Yes, we are the manufacturer for more than 20 years.
4. What's your payment terms?
We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union,etc.
5. How long is the delivery time?
Usually around 12 days after payment.
6. Do you have technical support?
Yes, we have a professional engineering team.
7. Do you have warranty?
Yes, all products have one year warranty.
8. Can you accept OEM?
Yes, we do customized design for our clients.
Contact Person: Sales Manager