Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||12 Inch||Nominal Pressure:||0.8MPa Or 1.6MPa|
|Material:||Ductile Iron||Working Pressure:||200 PSI|
|Medium Temperature:||Medium Temperature||Type:||Fire Valve|
Double Flanged Fire Fighting Valves,
1.6MPa Fire Fighting Valves,
1.6MPa Double Flanged gate Valve
12 Inch 1.6MPa Double Flanged Fire Fighting Valves Ductile Iron Material
Gate valve introduction:
Valve seat was particularly designed and surface of rubber covered flashboard has reliable performance. The valve has small torque of opening and closing and easy to operate or maintain. For there is no groove under pipeline of the valve that lowers the flow resistance in it and eliminates the damage of impurity depositing in valve, improving the service life of the valve.
|Short||Long||1.0 Mpa||1.6 Mpa||1.0 Mpa||1.6 Mpa||1.0 Mpa||1.6 Mpa|
Gate valve characteristics:
The body is made of high-grade nodular cast iron, the weight is about 20%~30% lighter than the traditional gate valve, and the installation and maintenance are convenient.
Precision casting valve body
The valve body is made of precision casting, and the precise geometric dimensions make the inside of the valve body without any finishing to ensure the sealing of the valve.
Note for gate valve:
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve should be opened before opening (to balance the pressure difference between inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate at least once a month.
6. The gate valve is only used for the operation of all kinds of pipelines or media in the fully open and fully closed equipment, and is not allowed for throttling.
7. For gate valves with hand wheels or handles, no auxiliary levers should be added during operation (if the sealing is not tight, the sealing surface or other parts should be checked and repaired). Turn the handwheel and handle clockwise to close, otherwise open. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be used in accordance with the product manual.
Contact Person: Sales Manager